Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Bon plan achat en duo : 2ème robot cuiseur ...
Voir le deal
600 €

8.07 Put me in, coach

4 participants
AuteurMessage
Sevelina
Chaussure d'Addie
Sevelina

Féminin
Ship : Calzona - Noaddie - Charper
Doudou officiel : JCap <3

8.07 Put me in, coach Empty
MessageSujet: 8.07 Put me in, coach   8.07 Put me in, coach EmptySam 17 Sep - 17:28

V'là les sides! (je ferai une trad dans le week end, promite! Embarassed )

Cheryl and Charissa - Cheryl is the mother, Charissa is 14. Charissa is being examined by Dr. Smith and receives a phone call. Charissa wants to take the call but Dr. Smith wants her to take it after the examination. Charissa is on her feet and there's something scary angry in her eyes. She snaps and shoves Dr. Smith away in a rage, and screams for Dr. Smith to get away from her. (Cheryl's sides) Dr Smith consults Cheryl and Charissa. She tells Dr. Smith about the procedure suggested by the surgeon at San Francisco to manage Charissa's symptoms and Dr. Smith just frowns. Cheryl says that Charissa is schizophrenic and that makes it difficult to regulate her personality. It's horrible for both of them. Cheryl says she's talked to a lot of surgeons, but Dr. Smith is the best and was successful on 87% of his procedures last year. They want Dr. Smith to do the surgery. Dr. Smith says he can't and would like to try something else instead. Cheryl is skeptical because this procedure has never been done before and Charissa would be the first. Cheryl says they don't want to break ground, she just wants her daughter's life back. Next scene - Dr. Smith tells Cheryl they have a very good shot. He wishes he could guarantee that it will work, but he can't. This is the best shot they have. Next scene - Charissa's still out, Dr. Smith beams, Cheryl looks at him in utter disbelief when Dr. Smith tells her Charissa's fixed. Cheryl hugs Dr. Smith and asks if Charissa will have any more episodes. Dr. Smith says she's a teenager, chances are she will still freak out, but not because of the schizophrenia.

Brad Macdonald - 50's, distinguished, built. There is some competition between the surgeons (led by Dr. Smith) from SGMW and Brad's rival hospital. Dr. Smith and Brad shake hands and says he's surprised to see Dr. Smith. He asks if this is his first time participating. Dr. Smith lies that it's not. Brad is condescending as he speaks to Dr. Smith. Next scene, in the OR, Brad's surgeons won 4 in a row, and he tries to get Dr. Smith to give up and declare his team the winner. Dr.Smith refuses.

Carl and paramedic - Paramedics bring in Carl, mid-30s, rugged, who's bloody and barely conscious. He fell off a cherry picker and his eyes are practically gauged out. Dr. Smith examines him and as Carl realizes he can't see, he starts to freak out. Dr. Smith holds him down. Next scene - Carl's sitting up and scared. Dr. Smith tells him there's a chance he could be permanently blind. Carl is crushed and asks for his backpack. He pulls out an ice pick from it and Dr. Smith is surprised and snatches it away from him. Carl panics too and explains that it's not a weapon, it's an ice pick for climbing, and he's training for Everest. His bag is full of training gear. He tells Dr. Smith he's climbed Whitney and the Himalayas. Next scene - Carl can see again because Dr. Smith saved his eyes. He looks at everything around him and thanks Dr. Smith.

Barrett a patient is having blood drawn, he works in fast food, very short scene that ends with the doctor sedating him.

Julia Kenner, an opthamologist, is bowling with Dr Howard, they like each other, he's not doing well, but tells her he will turn it around, She doesn't believe it, he tells her she looks hot in the shoes and no one looks hot in the shoes, then they kiss.

Clerk, Judge, Louise, all three work at the court house. Riley is there see's the clerk and wants information on a certain case, the clerk tells him he needs to go to another department and and that the request takes 6 to 8 weeks, Riley asks where exactly that place is, it's the 5th floor of the same building. Finds Louise who works in the building asks her for information, she tells him sorry but until the judge rules. Riley decides to play a little dirty and notices she has a large mole on her face and tells her that could be bad and he knows a surgeon who could remove it for her if she helps him out. She tells him the case is on the judges docket with no court date yet and she looks for a little more information. Riley finds the judge in the bathroom and asks him to please give him some information on the case, the judge is not impressed and just tells him that influencing an officer of the law is against the law. Riley left defeated when the judge walks away.

Dernière édition par Sevelina le Dim 9 Oct - 17:12, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.lesredheads.com
séverine
La voix de l'ascenseur
séverine

Féminin
Ship : Addisam- Calzona<3
Doudou officiel : Sara Ramirez <3

MessageSujet: Re: 8.07 Put me in, coach   8.07 Put me in, coach EmptySam 17 Sep - 18:58

et ben j'attendrai weekend alors!!! lol! là c'est beaucoup trop long pour pas que je perde et que je finisse par me pendre!!
anjelia
Friends with benefits avec Cooper
anjelia

Féminin
Ship : Addisam, Piolet
Doudou officiel : Julianna Margulies // Taye Diggs

MessageSujet: Re: 8.07 Put me in, coach   8.07 Put me in, coach EmptyDim 9 Oct - 15:58

le titre de l'épisode sera Put me in, Coach

Et le press release:

Grey’s Anatomy 8.07 “Put Me In, Coach” Press Release

“Owen organizes a baseball game against Seattle Presbyterian; Lexie is unable to control her emotions when she sees Mark with a new woman; Alex fights for Zola; Richard talks to Meredith and Bailey about their fued.”

LEXIE JALOUSE HAAAAAAAAAAAA JE PEUX PAS ATTENDRE Shonda nous avait dit 87% de chance pour Slexie ce qui voulait dire 8x07 TROP CONTENTE je peux vraiment pas attendre, là j'aime Shonda 8.07 Put me in, coach 718361 8.07 Put me in, coach 718361 8.07 Put me in, coach 718361
http://twitter.com/Angeliiiiique
Julie74
Julie74

Féminin
Ship : Addie & Sam
Doudou officiel : Zachary Levi / Riccardo Scamarcio

MessageSujet: Re: 8.07 Put me in, coach   8.07 Put me in, coach EmptyDim 9 Oct - 16:07

Respire ça va bien se passer ! LOL
anjelia
anjelia

Féminin
Ship : Addisam, Piolet
Doudou officiel : Julianna Margulies // Taye Diggs

MessageSujet: Re: 8.07 Put me in, coach   8.07 Put me in, coach EmptyDim 9 Oct - 16:08

Non je suis super contente surtout qu'elle me manque Lexie en plus, alors si elle revient et qu'on voit du Slexie, c'est juste trop bon je suis super contente 8.07 Put me in, coach 718361
http://twitter.com/Angeliiiiique
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: 8.07 Put me in, coach   8.07 Put me in, coach Empty

8.07 Put me in, coach
Page 1 sur 1