Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -28%
Brandt LVE127J – Lave-vaisselle encastrable 12 ...
Voir le deal
279.99 €

Spoiler Saison 6

5 participants
Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant
AuteurMessage
CooperAdelstein
Baiser de Pete
CooperAdelstein

Masculin
Doudou officiel : Grégoire Ludig

Spoiler Saison 6 Empty
MessageSujet: Spoiler Saison 6   Spoiler Saison 6 EmptyLun 27 Aoû - 1:53

Aller c'est repartis pour une nouvelle saison avec plein plein de spoiler à venir. (Phrase copié du sujet "Spoiler Saison 5" d'Anjelia, j'espère quel ne m'en voudras pas ^^)

Spoiler Aussilo
Question: Will Addison choose Sam or Jake on Private Practice? —Krissy
Ausiello: We won’t find out until the very end of the season premiere. “We pick up three months later with her decision having been clearly made, but we don’t know what that is until the end of the episode,” reveals Jake’s portrayer, Benjamin Bratt. “You see Sam Bennett without clothes in one bedroom and you see [Jake] waking in another bedroom and you don’t [immediately] know where these characters are.” Addison isn’t the only one character dealt a curveball in the Sept. 25 opener. “Everybody has a huge, huge revelation in that episode or [receives] information that’s life-changing,” previews leading lady Kate Walsh. “It’s really good.”

Question: Every week I make the same the request and I’m hoping this will be the week it’s granted. Do you have any Private Practice scoop on Charlotte and Cooper? —Kriti
Ausiello: Yep. Apparently, they’ll be unrecognizable when Season 6 starts up. “You’ve never seen them like you’re going to see them this season,” promises KaDee Strickland, before adding with a laugh, “and you’ve seen them a lot of different ways and positions, honey, so this is all new.” Elaborates co-star Paul Adelstein: “They have a son now so everything that happens to them or everything they want to do in their lives, they have this residual and major effect on this child. I don’t think they’ve really maybe thought that one through.” Bonus scoop: I can exclusively confirm that the title of the season premiere is “Aftershock.”

Spoiler Kristin

Fabinpink: Do you have any Addison (Private Practice) scoop?
Oh, just that she’ll be choosing between the two men in her life very soon. “The question is begged at the end of last season when he proposes marriage to her, who is she going to choose? Well, you finally get the satisfaction of that answer at the end of the premiere episode,” Benjamin Bratt teases. And, in case you missed it, Taye Diggs adds, “At the end of the first episode, so tune in!” You hear the (attractive) man!

Autre Spoiler

L'épisode 6x12 sera sous la direction de Paul Adelstein alias Cooper Freedman
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Julie74
Friends with benefits avec Cooper
Julie74

Féminin
Ship : Addie & Sam
Doudou officiel : Zachary Levi / Riccardo Scamarcio

Spoiler Saison 6 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Spoiler Saison 6   Spoiler Saison 6 EmptyLun 27 Aoû - 14:05

Merci beaucoup pour le récap des spoilers, je n'avais pas du tout suivi, mais c'est vrai que j'ai hate de savoir qui Addie va choisir ! si ce n'est pas sam j'arrete PP immédiatement de toutes façons, si si !
CooperAdelstein
Baiser de Pete
CooperAdelstein

Masculin

Spoiler Saison 6 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Spoiler Saison 6   Spoiler Saison 6 EmptyLun 27 Aoû - 14:22

Y a pas de quoi.
Sinon peut-être que ça, sa répondra a ta question pour Addison.

Cast Preview :

While showrunner Shonda Rhimes mulls the show’s future beyond its 13-episode order, the cast has some strong opinions on how they want their character’s story to end.

There’s a lot going on at Seaside Wellness when Private Practice returns for its sixth season.

On-screen, Addison (Kate Walsh) finally has the baby she’s always wanted in Henry and was last seen tasked with the tough decision of deciding between two men who both envision a future with her. Sam (Taye Diggs) came to his senses, realized he was letting not wanting children stand in the way of a relationship with her and proposed in the fifth season finale, while Jake (Benjamin Bratt) is wooing Addison by doing everything right from the start.

The Hollywood Reporter caught up with the cast during a visit to the show’s Hollywood set to mark theShonda Rhimes drama’s landmark 100th episode to get the scoop on what’s in store for the “no-holes-barred” season. With the show facing an uncertain future beyond its 13-epiosde order with star Walsh departing after the initial run, THR quizzed the cast and creators and challenged them to play a version of the game “Shag, Marry, Kill” for how they’d like their characters’ journeys to end. The results? They’re fun — and surprising.

Addison Montgomery (Kate Walsh)
Where we left off: Sam proposes, while Jake woos the new mom. Decisions, decisions!
What’s ahead: Who she’ll pick will be revealed in the premiere, and the second episode of the season — the series’ 100th — “all of the cast is there and it takes place outside of the practice and it’s very colorful and I predict that you will laugh and cry,” Walsh says, dismissing a wedding theory with an “I don’t know” and a laugh.
Death, wedding or baby? ”Well, she’s got Henry, so that leaves a death and a wedding. She could maybe choke on a chicken bone at the altar. That would also imply that she has chicken wings at the altar, which is maybe my fantasy of my next wedding!” she chuckles.

Sam Bennett (Taye Diggs)
Where we left off: While the father — and grandfather! — balked at extending his family and having a baby with Addison, seeing her with Jake brought out his jealous side and he proposed to her in the finale.
What’s ahead: ”Both characters are in love with Addison and we both have a mutual respect for one another,” Diggs says, noting that he’s relates to the love triangle. “Obviously one of us is going to be a little more upset than the other and then there’s the issue of coming to the workplace every day and having to deal with the choices she’s made.”
Death, wedding or baby? “I already have a grandchild and a baby, so I don’t need no more babies! But maybe a death — like a funky, dramatic crazy death scene if I had to choose,” he says.

Jake Reilly (Benjamin Bratt)
Where we left off: Driving to Addison’s place with dinner — and flowers — while Sam moves in. (Awww.)
What’s ahead: Ever the optimist, Bratt says the “good news” is that “which ever of us finds ourselves on the short end of the stick, it’s not terribly difficult to move on and rebound and find love somewhere else,” noting finding romance in the world of Private Practice ”shortly after having your heart broken is not a difficult task.” Foreshadowing, anyone?
Death, wedding or baby? “I deliver babies all day long so I vote wedding!” Bratt says. So much for that foreshadowing theory!

Cooper Freedman (Paul Adelstein)
Where we left off: Adjusting to being a father to Mason following the death of his mother and juggling the demands of parenthood with the practice — and a wife who never expected she’d have children in the house who’s suddenly very well adjusted to motherhood.
What’s ahead: With Pete out of the picture, the Seaside staff will have a full plate come the 100th episode. “Everybody at Addison’s, we’re dealing with something, together. It’s a party, but it’s a theme party so everybody is kind of out of their comfort zones and all sorts of crazy stuff happens,” he cryptically teases.
Death, wedding or baby? ”Well, not death — and we’re already married!” Color us intrigued.

Charlotte King (KaDee Strickland)
Where we left off: The scene that made everyone cry: Mason (Griffin Gluck) calling her “mama” as the never-wanted-kids doc becomes the parent she never envisioned for herself.
What’s ahead: Could there be a new addition to the family? Does baby make four? That’s the big question, and one THR posed to the actress, who dismissed them with a quip: “New Edition? Bobby Brown’s acting?!” she says with a knowing wink.
Death, wedding or baby? ”Don’t ask Charlotte King that question!” she laughed.

Amelia Shepherd (Caterina Scorsone)
Where we left off: The recovering addict delivered a “unicorn baby” and donated all of the child’s organs capping a season of heart-breaking material that put Sam and Jake at odds.
What’s ahead: “Amelia has been through unspeakable pain; losing her baby seems to have been a breaking point in her journey,” Scorsone says. ”Amelia is emerging from the loss of her baby as a far more mature, generous and thoughtful person. She still has her humor and her wry way of seeing the world but there is a kindness to her, a sympathy that she didn’t have before.” As for a potential to see Sheldon differently, the actress says Amelia’s new maturity will see her taking care of others more than dwelling on her personal tragedies, with her friendship with Sheldon “stronger than ever” when Season 6 picks up. “Sheldon was a great friend to her through many of the ups and downs regarding her drug use and the loss of Ryan (Wes Brown) and the baby. Their friendship has been through a lot and Amelia sees that he’s actually someone who’s willing to be there for her even when times are tough.”
Death, wedding or baby? “She’s already had a baby and a death — both in the same story line! — so maybe a wedding,” she says.

Violet Turner (Amy Brenneman)
Where we left off: Pete (Tim Daly) realized his relationship with Violet was worth fighting for and came home to her after being released on bail after pulling a Kevorkian.
What’s ahead: Lots of surprises! Considering Daly’s dismissal from the series, Brenneman teases that Violet will be exploring single motherhood — with the newly talking Luke (Jack Bobo). “He has lines and we practice them and they end up being a fair amount of improvisation but I’ve done a number of scenes now of just me and Jack, which I love,” she says. Rhimes, meanwhile, reveals that how Pete exits the series will be answered “by the end of the first episode.” “What I love about it is the repercussions that is has for our characters, especially for Violet,” she says. “That’s going to be amazing because Violet has Lucas, and the repercussions for her child — all of that stuff is going to be really interesting.”
Death, wedding or baby? “For Violet? Kill her! Oh yeah, dying episodes are the best! Are you kidding? Emmy nominations!” Brenneman says with a laugh.

Sheldon Wallace (Brian Benben)

Where we left off: Always loyal to Amelia (Caterina Scorsone), he was there to support her after she gave birth to her “unicorn baby.”
What’s ahead: While he’s always been there to support her, Benben says the therapist may have his sights set on someone else. “There’s this whole conflict between him as a professional therapist and [Amelia] as a friend and crossing lines and all of that but there is sort of somebody from Sheldon’s past who sort of comes tangentially into the picture,” he teases.
Death, wedding or baby? “I’d like to see a death right after the wedding, right on the altar! A heart attack or a horrible accident,” he says with a smile.

Bonus: Showrunner Shonda Rhimes
Death, wedding or baby, how do you see Addison’s story line ending?
“That character, whom I feel I took such a journey with from Grey’s Anatomy on toPrivate Practice and all the way through, deserves some semblance of a happy ending. We’re not going to end the show and the 13 episodes with Addison dead; that’s not going to happen. That character has been on such a journey and started out so hated by audiences and became so beloved by audiences, that I feel like she’s been on an emotional journey to change who she is from being this woman who cheated on her husband to a different person. You’re just going to see what happens. I don’t think it’s going to be a dark ending.”
Julie74
Julie74

Féminin

Spoiler Saison 6 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Spoiler Saison 6   Spoiler Saison 6 EmptyLun 27 Aoû - 14:27

Encore une fois merci !

Je croise les doigts pour un mariage addisam en tout cas ! Very Happy
CooperAdelstein
Baiser de Pete
CooperAdelstein

Masculin

Spoiler Saison 6 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Spoiler Saison 6   Spoiler Saison 6 EmptyMar 28 Aoû - 12:34

Y a pas de quoi. J'essaye juste de faire revivre ce forum :-)

Voici un nouvelle Spoiler, d'après William Keck (@KecksExclusives) un personnage devrait mourir

[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir cette image]

Mais qui donc va mourir d'après vous ?
Je pense que ce sera Pete vu que l'acteur ne sera pas présent dans la saison 6.
Julie74
Julie74

Féminin

Spoiler Saison 6 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Spoiler Saison 6   Spoiler Saison 6 EmptyMar 28 Aoû - 12:43

ca me semble assez logique que ce soit pete aussi !

par contre je ne peux pas voir le lien ...

super pratique le compte twitter qd mm !
CooperAdelstein
Baiser de Pete
CooperAdelstein

Masculin

Spoiler Saison 6 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Spoiler Saison 6   Spoiler Saison 6 EmptyMar 28 Aoû - 13:04

Si tu ne vois pas l'image va ici [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]

Et je n'ai pas encore fini avec les Spoilers, et je suis même loin de finir. XD

Spoiler pour l'épisode 6x01

Secretary – (location AA meeting) Amelia stands at the podium and thanks them for saving her life more than once. After she steps down, the secretary announces a 15 minute coffee break.

Josie (love interest for a main male character) – She wakes up in his bedroom. He brings breakfast (pancakes and juice) into the bedroom. She asks him if they are cinnamon. He says “your favorite”. She comes out of the bathroom and kisses him. Suddenly, the room shakes. He says there is an earthquake and you safe the juice. She tells him she was saving the juice from the pancakes. She said she didn’t know how it was going to be the first night at his place. She usually tosses and turns/stares at the ceiling. He tells her she slept like a baby. Sides say: they continue to be adorable. They are at the hospital. He walks down the hall with Josie, who is in scrubs. They start talking about someone who broke the rules and has to serve time with a spouse and kid (the sides say Cynthia, but I am almost positive they are just talking about Pete here and changed the gender). Josie tells him it is easier to take chances when you are single. She says it is a good thing you met me. He smiles and says about that “I think we have been outed”. Josie says good because when a guy doesn’t tell his friends you don’t know where you stand. He apologizes. They kiss in the hallway. (note: pretty sure this is Sam)

Debra – A pregnant woman. Jake and Violet case. It is just all medical.

There seems to be a big time jump.
Julie74
Julie74

Féminin

Spoiler Saison 6 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Spoiler Saison 6   Spoiler Saison 6 EmptyMar 28 Aoû - 13:45

c'est juste relou, pour tes images j'ai : [Seuls les administrateurs ont le droit de voir cette image] et pour tes liens pareil sauf que tu remplace image par lien. BREF.

De toutes facon qu'une seule chose m'importe, que addie choisisse sam ... Spoiler Saison 6 2734
CooperAdelstein
Baiser de Pete
CooperAdelstein

Masculin

Spoiler Saison 6 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Spoiler Saison 6   Spoiler Saison 6 EmptyMar 28 Aoû - 13:59

C'est vrai que c'est relou, moi aussi j'ai [Seuls les administrateurs ont le droit de voir cette image] pour ta sign'. Peut-être un problème de Forumatic ou Xooit (Je sais pas avec quel site il on créé le forum)

Sinon voici de nouveau Spoiler :

Spoiler Tvguide :
Can you tell us what happens in the 100th episode of Private Practice? —Sarah
NATALIE: When we were on the set for the momentous occasion, Kate Walsh gave us one hint: “It’s very colorful. It’s all of us and it takes place outside of the practice and it’s pretty incredible.” Naturally, our first thought was a wedding, but executive producer Shonda Rhimes shot down that guess. “No, it is the opposite of a wedding,” she says. What is the opposite of a wedding? Divorce? Funeral? Engagement party? Hit the comments with your guesses.

Spoiler Kristin :
Beth: I’m so bummed that Tim Daly won’t be back on Private Practice. Will his exit be addressed on the show?
We’re sad to see him go, too, and yes, his absence will definitely be felt on the show, especially by Violet. “My character at the beginning of the season, it’s all about loss,” Amy Brenneman tells us. “Tim is not coming back, and that’s pretty much what I’m dealing with.” As for Daly’s exit, Brenneman says, “It’s like life. People come, and then they go, and then [they] write to it. It gets to be like real living.”
Julie74
Julie74

Féminin

Spoiler Saison 6 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Spoiler Saison 6   Spoiler Saison 6 EmptyMar 28 Aoû - 14:47

c'est vrai que pour le coup le départ de Pete j'aurais pas cru. Après ca me dérange pas outre mesure vu que je n'aimais psa tant le perso, mais du coup on va avoir le droit à bcp de violet je pense ! soit il meurt soit il fait une violet et se barre à l'autre bout du pays, à voir !
CooperAdelstein
Baiser de Pete
CooperAdelstein

Masculin

Spoiler Saison 6 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Spoiler Saison 6   Spoiler Saison 6 EmptyMar 28 Aoû - 14:55

Oh non, déjà que Violet je ne l'aime pas vraiment, alors avoir + de Violet, non, moi je contre cette idée.
Déjà que c'est une psy qui rend ces patients dépressif (Enfaites c'est le contraires d'une psy XD). C'est mon point de vue donc n'allez pas me dire que je ne comprend rien au personnage de Violet. Après je pense que Pete va partir parce que sinon ça va faire pensez au premier épisode de la saison 5, où Pete est entrain de faire un crise cardiaque.

Bon allez encore des Spoilers et des KecksExclusives.

----------------------

Peut-être un épisode en chanson, comme Grey's Anatomy l'année dernière

While Grey’s Anatomy‘s 2011 musical episode was met with mixed reactions by both critics and the show’s stars, I loved it. That’s why I’m excited that a year and a half after telling me she’d like to try the same concept on Private Practice, exec producer Shonda Rhimes finally seems ready to pull the trigger.
With Kate Walsh exiting after 13 episodes, “the writers and I have approached this season as a no-holds-barred, all-bets-off season,” Rhimes says. “Every episode will be special. Some of it’s going to be hilarious and some of it’s going to be heartbreaking.” Asked if some episodes might feature a fantasy element, Rhimes turns cagey: “Hmmm…that’s interesting. Possibly.”
Rhimes offers another official “no comment” when asked about the musical episode, but she admits she’d love to lure back Broadway star Audra McDonald (Naomi) one more time before the series ends. And as luck should have it, McDonald concludes her Tony-winning run in “The Gershwins’ Porgy and Bess” in late September. “The musical talent on Private Practice is equally stunning [as Grey's],” says Rhimes.
Besides McDonald, the cast features former “Rent” star Taye Diggs, Paul Adelstein (who just released an album) and Amy Brenneman, who, Rhimes says, “shakes a good tambourine.” Plus, “Kate Walsh can sing a little bit — but she doesn’t want to — and I’m very curious to see what’s going on with Benjamin Bratt‘s talents.”
Rhimes adds that the season will also feature “a death, some babies, a likely return of a favorite and there could possibly be a wedding.” Now that’s something to sing about!

----------------------

Private Practice creator Shonda Rhimes tells me that with series star Kate Walsh committed to exiting the series after just 13 more episodes, she is going for broke. “The writers and I have approached this season as a no-holds-barred, all bets off season,” she says. Yet that 13th episode isn’t necessarily being planned as the series finale. Rather, Rhimes tells me, “I’ve been asked by [Disney] and [ABC] to come up with ideas. I’ve been percolating on this for a while and my thing is this: if I come up with something that I am excited and thrilled about and feels really creative and right, then that’s how we’re going to go.”
And if she doesn’t? “I don’t want to continue to just continue,” says Rhimes, who also runs Grey’s Anatomy and Scandal while developing other shows for her Shondaland production company. “I’m busy. I have other jobs. I want to continue only if we have something exciting to write.”
What Rhimes and her writing staff are already genuinely excited about is the new form of storytelling they’ve planned to give the series a jump-start. “Any episodes we’ve ever wanted to do we’re doing,” says Rhimes. “Any idea we ever had we’re playing. Every single episode will be a special episode and none will seem like your typical episode of Private Practice. No two will even seem alike. It’s really freeing and the actors are really energized.”
While Rhimes is describing Grey’s Anatomy‘s ninth season as the “season of romance,” the producer has dubbed Private‘s upcoming year as “the Rashomon season [a reference to the classic 1950 Japanese film], where time has no meaning, stories overlap one another and everyone has a point of view.” She says the idea began when they started asking themselves, “what if we weren’t bound by the regular rules of our television season? What could we do then?” When Rhimes sent the Private cast an e-mail teasing her radical plans, several actors wrote back to say, “I don’t know what the hell his means — but I’m excited!” Everyone, says Rhimes, “is game!”
So what can we expect? “We’re going to be doing some episodes that are just focused on one character — seeing the entire world through one person’s eyes,” she previews. “We’ll get a taste of this in the season premiere, with each act focusing on a different character. And the second episode all takes place outside the Practice with almost nothing medical. We have some really spectacular fun things planned.”
The premiere episode will follow Grey’s Anatomy‘s lead and time jump two to three months after the Grey’s plane crash. And speaking of that horrific plane crash, might Walsh’s Addison be impacted by the impending departure — perhaps death? — of former love Dr. Mark Sloane, withEric Dane set to leave Grey’s after just a few episodes? That got a firm “no comment” from the keeper of the secrets.”If you never watched before this is the time to watch it because this is when stuff’s going to get real and good,” promises Rhimes. “And if you have watched a long time, I think you’re going to be fairly shocked.”
Julie74
Julie74

Féminin

Spoiler Saison 6 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Spoiler Saison 6   Spoiler Saison 6 EmptyMar 28 Aoû - 15:47

Le pb c'est que si PrP continue sans kate walsh mais avec taye diggs donc sam, techniquement addison et sam ne peuvent pas etre mariés ...

a moins qu'on arrete la série après 13 épisodes, ou sinon c'est que addie se barre avec jake et la je meurs ! littéralement !
CooperAdelstein
Baiser de Pete
CooperAdelstein

Masculin

Spoiler Saison 6 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Spoiler Saison 6   Spoiler Saison 6 EmptyMar 28 Aoû - 16:19

Si Kate part la série ne sera pas renouvelé, car c'est quand même pour elle qui on fait, en parti, le spin-off de Grey's Anatomy. Bon après qui sait ça peu peut-être mieux fonctionné sans elle, non ?

Spoiler TVGuide :
Please tell me you know whether Addison chose Jake or Sam on Private Practice. — Joan
NATALIE: We know, but our lips are sealed, so we’ll let Kate Walsh take this one. “She makes a choice,” she says. “Everything gets really real for her. It’s adult time. She’s got a child; she’s a mom.” So pick a side, people! Team Jake or Team Sam? Let us know in the comments.

CooperAdelstein
Baiser de Pete
CooperAdelstein

Masculin

Spoiler Saison 6 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Spoiler Saison 6   Spoiler Saison 6 EmptyVen 31 Aoû - 0:58

[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]
CooperAdelstein
Baiser de Pete
CooperAdelstein

Masculin

Spoiler Saison 6 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Spoiler Saison 6   Spoiler Saison 6 EmptyJeu 6 Sep - 1:11

Nouveau SPOILER d'Ausillo.

Question: Do you have spoilers on Addison’s final season of Private Practice? Is there a chance Kate Walsh will change her mind and stay? —Cara
Ausiello: I suppose there’s always a chance, but it’s a very slim one. “Kate and I have been working together for a long time and I really consider her a friend,” notes Walsh’s boss, Shonda Rhimes. “I feel like she knows what she wants to do and is very clear about it — and not in a way that feels bitter. She’s just ready. Everyone has their moment when they think to themselves, “Okay, I’ve done this; I’m ready for a new challenge.” I don’t think that she will change her mind.”
CooperAdelstein
Baiser de Pete
CooperAdelstein

Masculin

Spoiler Saison 6 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Spoiler Saison 6   Spoiler Saison 6 EmptyJeu 6 Sep - 20:25

Fall TV Spoiler Spectacular

PREVIOUSLY ON…
New mom Addison, who was in the midst of starting up something real with Jake, fielded a marriage proposal from sometime-beau Sam. Awkward.

COMING UP NEXT
Picking up three months later, Addison’s sticky sitch, says Kate Walsh, “will be resolved in the season opener (airing Tuesday, Sept. 25) – “and then every character has a huge revelation or gets information that’s life-changing. It’s really good!” For one, Tim Daly’s exit from the show sets Violet and Lucas “on a really interesting and beautiful journey,” says show boss Shonda Rhimes. Elsewhere, Paul Adelstein says Charlotte and Cooper realize that “everything that happens to them or everything they want to do in their lives has a residual effect on [Mason],” while Caterina Scorcese told us that Amelia has been “grieving the losses that she suffered, and finding new footing.” But the overall twist for the new season is a Rashomon-style of storytelling, in which each episode, starting a few weeks in, is told through a different character’s eyes. “It’s a really cool idea,” raves Adelstein.

TVLINE BONUS SPOILER
Rhimes is ruling out any Grey’s Anatomy crossovers during Walsh’s final, 13-episode run, but won’t rule out the “possibility” of a wedding, for someone.
séverine
La voix de l'ascenseur
séverine

Féminin
Ship : Addisam- Calzona<3
Doudou officiel : Sara Ramirez <3

Spoiler Saison 6 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Spoiler Saison 6   Spoiler Saison 6 EmptyVen 7 Sep - 11:51

Guillaume une petite trad stp??!!
CooperAdelstein
Baiser de Pete
CooperAdelstein

Masculin

Spoiler Saison 6 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Spoiler Saison 6   Spoiler Saison 6 EmptyVen 7 Sep - 12:44

Je mettrais les traductions plus tard par moi et les traduction ça fait 2. Mais je vais essayé de traduire avec Google traduction ou Reverso et changer un peu les phrase qu'ils ne veulent rien dure.
séverine
La voix de l'ascenseur
séverine

Féminin
Ship : Addisam- Calzona<3
Doudou officiel : Sara Ramirez <3

Spoiler Saison 6 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Spoiler Saison 6   Spoiler Saison 6 EmptyVen 7 Sep - 12:57

merci :)
Julie74
Julie74

Féminin

Spoiler Saison 6 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Spoiler Saison 6   Spoiler Saison 6 EmptyDim 9 Sep - 1:52

Je me lance pour la trad ! Wink

Précédemment : Addison, devenue mère, qui commençait un semblant de relation avec Jake, voit Sam la demander en mariage ... bizarre.

La suite : Ca reprend 3 mois plus tard, la situation complexe d'addison sera réglée dans le season première (dixit XW) et tous les personnages auront droit à des révélations ou apprendront des informations primordiales (qui pourraient changer leurs vies) C'est vraiment bon ! Pour le départ de tim daly, le show prépare pour violet et lucas un histoire/évolution intéressante et belle (dixit shonda). D'autres part, PA raconte que cooper et charlotte réaliseront que tout ce qui leur est arrivé dans leur vie ou ce qu'ils veulent faire de leur vie à maintenant un impact sur mason. enfin CS a raconté qu'amelia a fait le seuil des pertes qu'elle a subi et essaie de repartir du bon pied. Mais le twist princiapel de cette nouvelle saison est un style "rashomon" et dans chaque épisode, on aura le point de vue d'un personnage différent (l'épisode sera raconté du point de vue d'un des perso si je comprends bien, pas sure)

Bonus Spoiler : Pas de crossover dans les 13 derniers épi, mais shonda n'exclu pas la possiblité d'un mariage.

Bon traduction o combien approximative mais pas la foi d'en faire une vraiment ouf, dsl !
marie-belgique
Aiguille d'acuponcture de Pete
marie-belgique

Féminin
Ship : Addisam

Spoiler Saison 6 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Spoiler Saison 6   Spoiler Saison 6 EmptyDim 9 Sep - 18:11

Merci beaucoup pour la traduction et j'ai hâte de voir ce que ça va donner ces épisodes avec le point de vue d'un personnage
CooperAdelstein
Baiser de Pete
CooperAdelstein

Masculin

Spoiler Saison 6 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Spoiler Saison 6   Spoiler Saison 6 EmptyMer 10 Oct - 14:39

La photo Promotionnel de la saison 6
[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir cette image]
CRÉDIT [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]
Julie74
Julie74

Féminin

Spoiler Saison 6 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Spoiler Saison 6   Spoiler Saison 6 EmptyMer 10 Oct - 18:36

C'est quoi cette photo ? sur la plage elles etaient cool mais dans l'eau ? --'

sans parler du fait qu'ils auraient du mettre sam a un autre endroit, fin y a clairement pas de triangle amoureux !
CooperAdelstein
Baiser de Pete
CooperAdelstein

Masculin

Spoiler Saison 6 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Spoiler Saison 6   Spoiler Saison 6 EmptyMer 10 Oct - 20:15

Moi j'ai l'impression qu'ils ont pris des photos d'autres shooting et qu'ils les ont mis ensemble. Parce que la photo de Cooper me fait pensé à celle de l'année dernière, sur les photo du cast où il était tous seul.
Après dans l'eau c'est vrai que c'est bizarre, mais ils coulent en même temps que la série.
Ok je sort Zouu
elizewyn
Vaisselle brisée de Naomi
elizewyn

Féminin

Spoiler Saison 6 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Spoiler Saison 6   Spoiler Saison 6 EmptyJeu 11 Oct - 4:53

Idem pour celle d'Amelia, elle n'est pas récente du tout.
Contenu sponsorisé

Spoiler Saison 6 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Spoiler Saison 6   Spoiler Saison 6 Empty

Spoiler Saison 6
Page 1 sur 2Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant